Monday, April 12, 2010

Here I go...

I have been meaning to write a blog for some time now and for one reason or another, I just haven't. It's been on my l o n g list of To Do's and now here I go...CHECK... item completed!

We've been living in our new home for almost two years now. Time has surely flown. The kids have been growing so fast and friends and family are always requesting pictures. In fact, if I had a dime for every time someone asked me to email more pictures, I'd probably have enough money to actually send them a picture or two. So this is my solution..."Snippets". In this blog I will be recording the Snippets of our lives, for posterity and just mere amusement. My kids can be pretty funny at times! I also really like to cook and take pictures of the food I make, so once in a while I'll be posting a "Tasty Snippet" for you to see.

This is going to be fun!

1 comment:

Cecilee said...

I am soooo ready for your "tasty" snippets!!!!