Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pregnancy Insomnia

I'm not sure if pregnancy insomnia is a real condition, but it sure seems like it to me. For some reason the Sleep Fairy likes to linger around me all day and then leave me at night when I really need her. So here I am at 3:40 a.m. spending some quality time with Mac. I guess I shouldn't complain too much. It's been a couple of weeks since I wrote that post you see below.

Before I started this blog I had so much I wanted to say. I felt like I was thinking in blog post all the time. That's what I call it when things happen during the day and I automatically think... that would be a good blog post! But since I started this blog, it's been more like a block. Thanks to my insomnia, I think the block may have been lifted and now here comes the flood. I have been laying awake thinking in blog post for about an hour now. One of the thoughts I had was so moving, it even brought me to tears. I'm sure it was probably the pregnancy hormones doing the moving, but you'll have to wait for that post. For now, these are some posts to look out for...Julia's dangling tooth, Tinker Toy shot guns and The cute girl in the mirror. I'll be writing these at a more decent hour.

No comments: